Why Your Business Needs Video
When talking about building Marketing Machines, video is a vital component to that discussion and to the success of that machine. Why do you need video?
- Video is content. They are becoming more popular than ever and quickly taking over digital marketing. With a video, there is the ability to convey a great deal of information in a short period of time. They have the potential to communicate information by both showing and telling. Analytics help to figure out how successful your videos are and if your marketing is moving in the right direction.
- Video speaks and can tell a story. It is your stage to show who you are and why customers’ needs you. Video advertising connects the viewers to your product or service and it creates a sense of storytelling through sight and sound. There is a more personal relationship when advertising with video because it connects to a viewer’s emotions.
- Video educates and informs. Video advertising is great for educating people and is effective because it appeals to multiple senses. They’re particularly effective when used for product demonstrations and promoting new services. Another key to video ads is engagement and being able to get real time feedback. People love to comment on videos and it can help the business learn more about its customers.
- Video shares easily. Posting videos to social media is a simple way to put a company’s message out into the world. People tend to share a video ad when it is interesting or they find it to be valuable information. Another key aspect is that search engines love video content and will rank a site higher because of its video content.
- Video is mobile friendly. The number of people that watch videos on mobile devices is continuing to grow. People are able to watch videos on their phones and tablets which makes it easier to promote a product or service and are only one click away from buying. People who watch videos on their smartphones are giving it their full attention and it is a great way to promote a brand.
Convincing Video Facts
90% of the information absorbed by the brain is visual
64%-84% of viewers are more likely to buy a product or service after seeing it in a video
People spend more time on a website if it has a video and are more likely to watch a video than read content
Content including a video is 53 times more likely to show up on the first page of Google
100 million Americans view online videos everyday
70% of businesses use video in their advertising
About Michigan Creative
Michigan Creative offers a variety of video advertising formats such as animated & explainer, recruiting, informational, testimonial, social, creative, event videography, commercials, and manufacturing videos. For more information, click here to learn more about Michigan Creative and the services we offer. #MichiganCreative