Marketing automation simplifies, automates, and measures marketing actions and workflows, including content customization conversion rates. It’s important to note, however, that it’s much more than just an email application that collects contacts. Marketing automation gives you the ability to manage all of your online marketing campaigns – including database segmentation, sales process optimization, and behavioral analysis –from the convenience of a single UI. This saves time, improves customer experience, and allows you to thoroughly analyze your results, as well as modify strategies accordingly.
For automation marketing software to be effective, it must be personalized to fit your specific needs, tailored to the CRM used, and tested across multiple communication channels within your overall marketing strategy. The good news is that when implemented properly, marketing automation can help generate new sales, as well as build more loyalty among your clients.
How Does Marketing Automation Work
Marketing automation solutions are designed to predict future customer behavior based on previous behavior;it can be used to help you better optimize your campaigns so that you’re communicating with your audience on the most appropriate channels. What this means is that you’ll be able to communicate with people who prefer social media just as easily as those who are more engaged via email marketing campaigns.
Why Should You Use Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation streamlines how you execute your digital marketing campaigns. Here are a few ways it can help:
- Reduces costs and improves marketing ROI
- Improves coordination between marketing and sales
- Generates higher quality leads
- Increases productivity
- Maximizes the chances of an undecided lead to generate a sale
- Allows for better customization and personalization
- Gives you more control over your campaigns
The Benefits Of Automation
One of the main benefits of using marketing automation is that it saves both money and time. And while it’s no secret that marketing automation offers convenience and consolidation, the benefits don’t stop there:
- By analyzing data collected in the metrics dashboard, you can optimize things like when to publish new content on your blog, send email marketing campaigns and schedule social media posts
- You’ll be able to monitor real-time discussions, as well as interactions with your social media posts, all in one place
- Marketing automation generates better leads, which are more likely to convert into sales
- Because the customer journey can be completely customized, you’ll be able to establish better trust and credibility with your existing customer base, as well as the target audience. This lends itself to loyalty, which can turn one-time buyers into repeat customers.
Make the Most of Marketing Automation
Think of marketing automation as a successful and winning strategy. If you want to learn more about marketing automation solutions, as well as how they can benefit your business, contact Michigan Creative today. We can help you explore all the different ways automation can transform your digital marketing strategy for optimal performance. Michigan Creative is licensed and certified in two of the top marketing automation software on the market, Hubspot and SharpSpring. We offer full audits of your current digital footprint to see if an automation strategy is right for your business and its growth. Contact us today to learn more!